[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
VilloFetch Forum • View topic - MultiAccounts disabled on public server

MultiAccounts disabled on public server

MultiAccounts disabled on public server

Postby xtian » Sun May 29, 2011 8:59 pm

I've been thinking about this for a while, and finally I decided to disable the MultiAccount feature on the VilloFetch public server, the one you get at the http://www.vfthis.net address.

The reason for doing so is that I don't want the Travian guys to get pissed off too much. :mrgreen:
They already disabled direct access to the Travian servers from the VilloFetch server, and forced me into re-routing traffic via intermediate proxies. :twisted:
I bet they aren't happy about it. :shock:
When they initially blocked VilloFetch, I wrote them asking why they did it, and they said that, amongst other things, VilloFetch is making multiaccounts easy and they don't like that.
Well, I'm quite proud, because their anger is evidence that the VilloFetch MultiAccount feature works very well and can't be detected. :ugeek: On the other side, I'm a bit scared, because I don't like to have people working AGAINST me.

So I'm about to remove the MultiAccount feature from VilloFetch (even if they didn't actually ask me to do so), just to make them happy.
But don't despair: I'm going to keep the MultiAccount feature on the "Secret Domain" servers. These servers have very little users, so I think the Travian guys won't mind too much after all. It is also an incentive to donating some money to keep VilloFetch running.

Comments welcome.
xtian
Site Admin

Re: MultiAccounts disabled on public server

Postby mvmthegreat » Mon May 30, 2011 9:15 am

hey can u prolong it for a month bcoz my office travian was blocked.
mvmthegreat

Postby akenathon » Mon May 30, 2011 9:31 am

can u keep it a few more days only? how can use the secret domains?
akenathon

Postby xtian » Mon May 30, 2011 1:03 pm

I'm not going to prolong it. You will still be able to play using the public VilloFetch address (http://www.vfthis.net) but without the MultiAccount feature.
If you like the feature then you can show your appreciation by donating $5 using the " Buy Now" Paypal button here: http://www.villofetch.net/addresses.html
You can also donate via http://www.moneybookers.com sending money to the ghzcst account on gmail.

Then you will receive the Secret Domain url and will be able to use that feature again.

If you have problems donating, please let me know.

Thank you.
xtian
Site Admin

Postby akenathon » Mon May 30, 2011 2:43 pm

ok. i will to see if that works. 5 $ is not much if it really works. so far the free stuff worked very good so i hope that this one will to. btw : can u tell me when exactly when the free one stops working, i dont want to get banned. i have some auctions going on from the secondary accounts that i have to check.
akenathon

Postby xtian » Mon May 30, 2011 9:09 pm

xtian
Site Admin

Postby akenathon » Tue May 31, 2011 10:01 pm

my coplayer register for secret domain but i havent received any mail yet
akenathon

Postby xtian » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:18 am

xtian
Site Admin

Postby akenathon » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:52 pm

i still havent received any mail from u for th e secret domains. my coplayer register from my mail account and made the payment. when can u take care of that?
akenathon

Postby xtian » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:43 pm

I sent you an email on the 30th of may, to the yowdyboy account.
I'll send it again to the other email of yours.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
xtian
Site Admin

Next

Return to Announcements